Admitted to Practice
Memphis Bar Association
Tennessee Bar Association
Patrick J. Hillard has been practicing law with Burch, Porter & Johnson since August, 2018. His practice focuses on commercial and business litigation. He recently graduated from the University of Memphis Law School, where he was a Herff Presidential Scholar.
Mr. Hillard was born in California but has lived all over the country and the world, from Millington, TN, to Atsugi, Japan. He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. and enjoys golf, basketball, and managing his fantasy football team.
- The University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Paul Quinn College (B.A., 2012), Presidential Scholar, Valedictorian
Professional Honors and Activities
- Herbert Herff Presidential Scholar
- Deans Award for Excellence, Best Oral Advocate Small Section
- Top 10 Oral Advocate 1L Moot Court Competition
- Second Runner Up 1L Moot Court Competition
- First Place In-School Mock Trial Competition
- Top 5 Oral Advocate In-School Mock Trial Competition
- CALI Award for Excellence, Trial Advocacy Course Spring (2017)
- Professional Liaison for BLSA (2016-2018)
- Senior Student Elect for Honor Council
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.