Admitted to Practice
United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee, 2018
Memphis Bar Association
Tennessee Bar Association
Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
Ryan Saharovich’s practice primarily focuses on commercial & business litigation, personal injury litigation, and white collar criminal defense.
A native of Memphis, TN, Ryan Saharovich returned home after graduating with honors from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta. While there Mr. Saharovich received several accolades including the 2016 Keith J. Shapiro Award for Excellence in Consumer Bankruptcy Writing and the 2017 Custer-Tuggle Award for Excellence in Family Law.
Aside from finding joy in helping a wide array of both individuals and businesses in addressing their legal problems, Mr. Saharovich is a live music enthusiast who loves to go for runs with his dog Morty, read books, and attend Memphis Grizzlies and Tigers games. He caters to his community by volunteering at the Exceptional Foundation and Harwood Center.
- Emory Law School, J.D., 2017; graduated with honors; Notes & Comments Editor Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- University of Texas, B.A., 2014
Professional Honors & Activities
- 2017 Custer-Tuggle Award for Excellence in Family Law
- Notes & Comments Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal (2016-2017)
- 2016 Keith J. Shapiro Award for Excellence in Consumer Bankruptcy Writing
- Emory Dean’s Award (top grade in class) for Legal Writing and Research
Publications & Presentations of Note
- Presenter with Beth Weems Bradley, “Wills, Estates, and Probate: Oh My!” Annual Fall Seminar sponsored by Greater Memphis Paralegal Alliance (October 2017)
- Ryan G. Saharovich, To Discharge or Not to Discharge: Tax is the Question, 33 Emory Bankr. Dev. J. 219 (2016)
- Member, Board of Directors, The Exceptional Foundation of West Tennessee (2017-Present)
- Member, Legal Committee, Sigma Alpha Mu (2018-Present)