Admitted to Practice
United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee, 2018
Memphis Bar Association
Tennessee Bar Association
Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
Ryan Saharovich’s practice primarily focuses on commercial & business litigation, personal injury litigation, and white collar criminal defense.
A native of Memphis, TN, Ryan Saharovich returned home after graduating with honors from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta. While at Emory, Mr. Saharovich received several accolades including the Keith J. Shapiro Award for Excellence in Consumer Bankruptcy Writing and the Custer-Tuggle Award for Excellence in Family Law.
Mr. Saharovich is a live music enthusiast and life-long Memphis sports fan who spends much of his free time attending Grizzlies and Tigers games. He serves his community by volunteering with organizations including Thrive Memphis and Facing History and Ourselves.
- In 2019, Mr. Saharovich successfully argued before the Tennessee Court of Appeals in a medical malpractice case regarding the enforceability of a nursing home arbitration agreement, Manley v. Humboldt Nursing Home Inc., 2020 WL 5587721 (Tenn. Ct. App. Sept. 18, 2020)
- Emory Law School, J.D., 2017; graduated with honors; Notes & Comments Editor Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- University of Texas, B.A., 2014
Professional Honors & Activities
- Named to the Super Lawyers Mid-South Rising Star list in the area of Business Litigation (2019-2020)
- 2017 Custer-Tuggle Award for Excellence in Family Law
- Notes & Comments Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal (2016-2017)
- 2016 Keith J. Shapiro Award for Excellence in Consumer Bankruptcy Writing
- Emory Dean’s Award (top grade in class) for Legal Writing and Research
Publications & Presentations of Note
- Presenter with Beth Weems Bradley, “Wills, Estates, and Probate: Oh My!” Annual Fall Seminar sponsored by Greater Memphis Paralegal Alliance (October 2017)
- Ryan G. Saharovich, To Discharge or Not to Discharge: Tax is the Question, 33 Emory Bankr. Dev. J. 219 (2016)
- Ambassador, Facing History and Ourselves (2019-present)
- Member, Legal Committee, Sigma Alpha Mu (2018-Present)
- Executive Board of Directors, Thrive Memphis (2017-present)