Burch, Porter & Johnson Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA
The lawyers at Burch, Porter & Johnson are honored each year with many ratings and awards, but this month, we received our yearly rankings from Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2018.
“We value our Chambers ratings because of the exacting research and client testimonials Chambers uses to produce these ratings,” explains senior attorney and firm member Jef Feibelman.
The following attorneys are included as leaders in their practice areas in Tennessee:
- Jef Feibelman – Band 1 – Litigation: General Commercial
- W. Rowlett Scott – Band 2 – Real Estate
- Nathan A. Bicks – Band 2 – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Band 3 – Labor & Employment
- Laurel C. Williams – Band 3 – Corporate / M&A
- LeeAnne M. Cox – Recognized Practitioner – Banking & Finance; Real Estate
Additionally, Burch, Porter & Johnson received recognition as a statewide leader in the following practice areas:
- Litigation: General Commercial – Band 2
- Real Estate – Band 3
- Intellectual Property – Band 4
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions – Recognized Practitioner
- Labor & Employment – Recognized Practitioner
Chambers USA ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of over 170 full-time editors and researchers based in their head office in London. Researchers conduct in-depth interviews with leading private practice attorneys, key in-house counsel, and clients to compile a legal directory that only includes attorneys who have been strongly recommended by the market. Chambers USA is an independent, objective and research-based directory.