The law firm of Burch, Porter & Johnson is pleased to announce that five attorneys from the firm have been named 2019 Lawyers of the Year by peer-review publication The The Best Lawyers in America©. The following attorneys have been recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year” in the following practice areas:
- Nathan A. Bicks – Land Use and Zoning Law
- W. J. Michael Cody – Mediation
- Jef Feibelman – Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Laurel C. Williams – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.