Burch, Porter & Johnson Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA
Five attorneys from Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC have been recognized as outstanding practitioners in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Jef Feibelman, Laurel C. Williams, Lisa A. Krupicka, LeeAnne M. Cox and Jennifer S. Hagerman have been included in this year’s publication.
In addition, LeeAnne M. Cox was the author of Tennessee: An Introduction to Real Estate in the state’s practice area overview.
The following attorneys are included as leaders in their practice areas in Tennessee:
- Jef Feibelman – Litigation: General Commercial; Litigation: Mediators
- Laurel C. Williams – Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Labor & Employment
- LeeAnne M. Cox – Banking & Finance; Real Estate
- Jennifer S. Hagerman – Labor & Employment
Additionally, Burch, Porter & Johnson received recognition as a statewide leader in the following practice areas:
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
Chambers USA ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of over 170 full-time editors and researchers based in their head office in London. Researchers conduct in-depth interviews with leading private practice attorneys, key in-house counsel, and clients to compile a legal directory that only includes attorneys who have been strongly recommended by the market. Chambers USA is an independent, objective and research-based directory.