Six attorneys from Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC have been recognized as outstanding practitioners in the most recent edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2017. LeeAnne M. Cox and Nathan A. Bicks each made their debut in this year’s publication, in addition to Jef Feibelman, W. Rowlett Scott, Laurel C. Williams, and Lisa A. Krupicka, each of whom has been recognized for multiple years.
The following attorneys are included as leaders in their practice areas in Tennessee:
- Jef Feibelman – Band 1 – Litigation: General Commercial
- W. Rowlett Scott – Band 2 – Real Estate
- Nathan A. Bicks – Band 2 – Real Estate
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Band 3 – Labor & Employment
- Laurel C. Williams – Band 3 – Corporate / M&A
- LeeAnne M. Cox – Recognized Practitioner – Banking & Finance; Real Estate
Additionally, Burch, Porter & Johnson received recognition as a statewide leader in the following practice areas:
- Litigation: General Commercial – Band 2
- Real Estate – Band 3
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions – Recognized Practitioner
- Labor & Employment – Recognized Practitioner
Chambers USA ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of over 170 full-time editors and researchers based in their head office in London. Researchers conduct in-depth interviews with leading private practice attorneys, key in-house counsel, and clients to compile a legal directory that only includes attorneys who have been strongly recommended by the market. Chambers USA is an independent, objective and research-based directory.