Six attorneys from Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC have been recognized as outstanding practitioners in the 2020 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Jef Feibelman, W. Rowlett Scott, Laurel C. Williams, Lisa A. Krupicka, Jennifer S. Hagerman, and LeeAnne M. Cox have been included in this year’s publication.
The following attorneys are included as leaders in their practice areas in Tennessee:
- Jef Feibelman – Band 1 – Litigation: General Commercial; Litigation: Mediators
- W. Rowlett Scott – Senior Statespeople – Real Estate
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Band 3 – Labor & Employment
- Jennifer S. Hagerman – Band 3 – Lbor & Employment
- Laurel C. Williams – Band 3 – Corporate / M&A
- LeeAnne M. Cox – Band 3 – Banking & Finance; Real Estate
Additionally, Burch, Porter & Johnson received recognition as a statewide leader in the following practice areas:
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions – Band 4
- Labor & Employment – Band 3
- Litigation: General Commercial – Band 3
- Real Estate – Band 3
Chambers USA ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of over 170 full-time editors and researchers based in their head office in London. Researchers conduct in-depth interviews with leading private practice attorneys, key in-house counsel, and clients to compile a legal directory that only includes attorneys who have been strongly recommended by the market. Chambers USA is an independent, objective and research-based directory.