The law firm of Burch, Porter & Johnson is pleased to announce that six attorneys from the firm have been named as a 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice area by peer-review publication The Best Lawyers in America. The following attorneys have been recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year” in the following practice areas:
- Nathan A. Bicks – Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Jef Feibelman – Litigation – Securities
- Molly Glover – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Doug F. Halijan – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Frank B. Thacher – Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.