Burch, Porter & Johnson Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA 2023
Again this year, five BPJ attorneys have been recognized as outstanding practitioners in Tennessee in the 2023 edition Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition, two of those attorneys were ranked in more than one category.
The honored attorneys are:
- LeeAnne Marshall Cox – Banking & Finance; Real Estate
- Laurel C. Williams – Corporate/M&A
- Lisa Krupicka – Labor & Employment
- Jennifer Hagerman – Labor & Employment
- Jef Feibelman – Litigation: General Commercial; Litigation: Mediators
Burch, Porter & Johnson also was recognized as a statewide leader in the following practice areas:
Chambers USA ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of over 170 full-time editors and researchers based in their head office in London. Researchers conduct in-depth interviews with leading private practice attorneys, key in-house counsel, and the firm’s clients to compile a legal directory that only includes attorneys who have been strongly recommended by the market. Chambers USA is an independent, objective and research-based directory.