27 Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC Lawyers Recognized as 2024 Best Lawyers® Award Recipients
Memphis, TN, United States, August 17, 2023 — Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC is pleased to announce that 27 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Nathan A. Bicks – Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Government Relations Practice, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, and Litigation – Municipal
- Beth Weems Bradley – Trusts and Estates
- Taylor A. Cates – Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- W. J. Michael Cody – Arbitration and Mediation
- LeeAnne M. Cox – Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law
- Scott J. Crosby – Family Law
- Jef Feibelman – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Labor and Employment, and Litigation – Securities
- R. Porter Feild – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Insurance, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Real Estate Law
- Tannera George Gibson – Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Management, Government Relations Practice, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Molly Glover – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Insurance, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- David E. Goodman – Litigation – Insurance and Municipal Law
- Jennifer S. Hagerman – Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment, and Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Douglas F. Halijan – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Trademark Law
- David J. Harris – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Patrick J. Hillard – Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Les Jones – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jonathan P. Lakey – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Lawrence J. Laurenzi – Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Joshua B. Lawhead – Government Relations Practice and Real Estate Law
- Melissa A. Maravich – Labor Law – Management
- John R. McCarroll III – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Charles F. Newman – Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Environmental Law, First Amendment Law, Litigation – Environmental, and Litigation – First Amendment
- Mary Margaret Petrinjak – Corporate Law, Health Care Law, and Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Eric Plumley – Municipal Law
- Thaddeus S. Rodda, Jr. – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Real Estate Law
- Laurel C. Williams – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.