Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC is pleased to announce that 20 attorneys from the firm have been selected for inclusion in the 2017 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers. Four attorneys are recognized in the “Top 100 Tennessee” list, four have been named “Mid-South Rising Stars,” four are in the “Top 50 Memphis” list, and one is included in the “Top 50 Women” listing.
Nathan A. Bicks, Jef Feibelman, Les Jones, and Lisa Krupicka are the four attorneys included in the Mid-South Super-Lawyers “Top 100 in Tennessee” and “Top 50 Memphis” lists. In addition, Lisa Krupicka was also recognized in the “Top 50 Women” listing.
Those included as “2017 Mid-South Rising Stars” are Tannera G. Gibson (Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff), Charles Silvestri Higgins (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff), Melisa Moore (Civil Litigation: Defense), and Gary Peeples (Employment Litigation: Defense).
Burch, Porter & Johnson would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers list:
- Nathan A. Bicks – Health Care
- Beth Weems Bradley – Estate & Probate
- W.J. Michael Cody – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Scott J. Crosby – Business Litigation
- Joe M. Duncan – Estate & Probate
- Jef Feibelman – Business Litigation
- Molly Glover – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Jennifer S. Hagerman – Employment & Labor
- Douglas F. Halijan – Intellectual Property Litigation
- David J. Harris – Business Litigation
- Les Jones – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Charles F. Newman – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Burch, Porter & Johnson, one of the oldest law firms in Tennessee, engages in a highly-diversified litigation and business practice. Since its founding over 100 years ago, the firm has maintained a tradition of involvement in the legal and community affairs of the region. Burch, Porter & Johnson’s principal office is located in downtown Memphis in buildings named to the National Register of Historic Places.