Burch, Porter & Johnson, PLLC is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys from the firm have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers. Four attorneys are recognized in the “Top 100 Tennessee” list, two have been named “Mid-South Rising Stars,” and one is included in the “Top 50 Women” listing.
Nathan A. Bicks, Jef Feibelman, Les Jones, and Lisa A. Krupicka are the four attorneys included in the Mid-South Super-Lawyers “Top 100 in Tennessee” list. In addition, Lisa A. Krupicka was also recognized in the “Top 50 Women” listing.
Those included as “2020 Mid-South Rising Stars” are Charles Silvestri Higgins and Ryan G. Saharovich in the area of Business Litigation.
Burch, Porter & Johnson would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers list:
- Nathan A. Bicks – Health Care
- Beth Weems Bradley – Estate Planning & Probate
- Joe M. Duncan – Estate Planning & Probate
- Jef Feibelman – Business Litigation
- Molly Glover – Business Litigation
- Jennifer S. Hagerman – Employment & Labor
- Douglas F. Halijan – Intellectual Property Litigation
- David J. Harris – Business Litigation
- Charles Silvestri Higgins – Business Litigation
- Les Jones – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Lisa A. Krupicka – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Ryan G. Saharovich – Business Litigation
- Laurel C. Williams – Mergers & Acquisitions
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.