Admitted to Practice
American Bar Association
Tennessee Bar Association
Memphis Bar Association
Thad Rodda's practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions and general commercial and corporate matters.
Mr. Rodda has extensive experience in representing both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions. His experience extends to a variety of commercial and corporate matters, including engagements involving commercial loan transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders and engagements involving entity formation, succession planning, buy-sell agreements, joint venture agreements and general corporate matters. His practice also includes the representation of physician groups in the corporate and contractual work related to physician practices.
Mr. Rodda joined the firm in 2010, after having practiced for more than thirty years at The Bogatin Law Firm, PLC and Evans Petree Bogatin, PC in Memphis, Tennessee.
- University of Memphis (J.D., 1975)
- Rhodes College (B.A., 1972)
Professional Honors and Activities
- Named to Best Lawyers In America© in the area of Corporate Law (2008 - 2021)
- Member, Board of Directors, Memphis Area Legal Services
- Board of Directors, Memphis Area Legal Services (2001-2020)